Backing Away


Today I chose to back away from coaching an elite leadership program. No reasons matter.  This was a tough call. Thanks Ross and Melissa for being with me to stand for what was on my heart to do.  

The impact of doing this program two times in a row has been huge.  I’m certain I’ve made a tremendous contribution to a transformation-focused community in the Carolinas. I have made zero contribution to the people whom I claim are in my life.  In fact, I have diminished myself in their space by basically disappearing and then blaming my absence on “my commitment” to something they know nothing about.

Now when I need to get moving on my practice, my community presence is bankrupt.  This will change quickly with appropriate focus.

And perhaps sufficient rest.

I have a month to make it work.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sharing Authentically

When Stories Collide

Break up Depression